How to automatically sync the cPanel email in an Android mobile or stop the syncing
You can set an automatic email synchronization frequency so whenever you receive an email in your cPanel account, it will be automatically synced with your Android email app and you will receive a notification for new email.
1. Open the Email inbox icon.
2. In the Mail option, tap on the Menu and then on the Settings button.
3. Select your email account.
4. Tap on the Sync frequency option.
5. Set your frequency to 15 minutes or any custom time. If you do not wish to sync email automatically, set it to Never and then you will be required to sync email manually.
You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application....How to read cPanel emails on your Android mobile?
If you have already added your cPanel email accounts to your Android built-in email application,...How to delete cPanel email in your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial on How to add cPanel email account in Android...How to Fetch - Sync email on your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial onHow to add cPanel email account in Android...How to send email via your Android mobile?
We hope that you have already read our tutorial on How to add a cPanel email account to your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution